Garlic is one of the must-have ingredients for our dishes. It provides vitamins and minerals, which are essential for our body. It adds flavour to dishes and makes them delicious. Peeling and mincing garlic gets harder and more time-consuming when they are very thin and small in size. Slicing the garlic takes time and can change the shape of the nails. The smell of garlic also remains in my hands which is unpleasant.
You might think the need for a garlic press slicer is when we can slice it with a knife. Garlic slicers are more helpful for saving time and effort. You can get rid of peeling garlic and wasting a lot of time. The garlic press slicer is a handheld multipurpose tool. It can press the garlic and crush, peel, and mice it. Garlic slicers are not expensive.
Comparing the Top Garlic Press Slicers of 2023
OTOTO Gracula – Garlic Crusher, Garlic Mincer & Herb Grinder
It looks like a cross between a garlic crusher and a meat mincer. But this isn’t just a novelty piece of kitchen gadgetry, it’s a garlic crusher and a meat mincer. Gracula is a great garlic press for people who like garlic and want to enjoy its benefits without the hassle of peeling or crushing the garlic themselves, but also don’t want to spend a fortune on a good-quality garlic press. Gracula is made from high-quality plastic as it’s BPA free, which is a big plus, and is dishwasher safe. It’s also easy to clean, and it’s made to last for years. It’s small, so you can easily fit it on a shelf or countertop.
- Fang-cy Gift for Cooks - A cute kitchen tool, this vampire garlic press is made of durable ABS plastic. Perfect for fun kitchen gadget enthusiasts!
- Fang-cy' Gift - Gracula crrrushes garrrlic right off the bat! If you're looking for funny kitchen gadgets, new home gift ideas, or unique housewarming gifts, this item is worth every penny. Made from sturdy plastic, Gracula is an immortal tool. So add this undead garlic-slaying vampire to your fun kitchen gadgets! Sink your teeth to tasty garlicky meals with the help of this bloody-awesome buddy!
- Crush and Go - Gracula the garlic crusher makes meal prep quick and easy. By simply pressing, crushing, and mincing, you can control the results with your own hands. Gracula has manual press is not only useful for garlic but also work very well for other ingredients too! Mince till you can't mince no more with Count Gracula. Mince ginger, crush nuts, herbs, and many many more spices!
It crushes garlic in seconds and is super easy to use, and it’s great for crushing nuts and other ingredients such as spices and nuts too. Just pop in a clove, and you can easily squeeze out the crushed garlic.
When I first got the Gracula garlic press, I loved it. Not only was it really useful to crush garlic, but it had a fun, charming design. However, after a while, the press lost its charm and I got used to it. But luckily, it’s been refurbished, and now it’s better than ever. While the press is now a lot sturdier, it’s still a great product. If you don’t like the design of the original version, you can also get the new model of the garlic press. Within the warranty period, you can be assured that if the press develops any issues, you can get it replaced. I recommend the new version of the garlic press.
OTOTO Gracula is a garlic press that will make you laugh as you work as it is one of the coolest kitchen gadgets out there, and it makes mincing garlic a breeze. It has a practical and cute design, and it looks like a monster that can take on vampires. The press can crush up to five cloves of garlic at once, and it’s compact so you can easily stash it away. It also has a unique feature that you can manually compress the cloves, and the press itself is designed to keep your hands away from the garlic. OTOTO is a brand that I’m always happy to support, and they have some of the best products on the market. I think this is a great kitchen gadget and one of the best garlic presses you can get.
The only downside is that the plastic is fairly soft and can be easily damaged if you drop it, so be careful.
Garlic Press, 2 in 1 Garlic Mince and Garlic Slice
If you’re not sure whether you should get the Garlic Press, then go ahead and give this a try. This product is perfect for people who have an active lifestyle, and need a fast way to mince garlic.
The two-in-one function is a huge plus, and the fact that it comes with a silcone peeler tube makes it extremely convenient to use. You can squeeze the garlic right through the screen, and the garlic is ready for whatever you want to do with it. There’s no need for peeling off the garlic, so you can cut it into whatever size you want. And since it’s made of premium-quality aluminum, it’s sturdy and won’t break easily, making it a good option for people who travel often. This product is really convenient to use, and it’s definitely worth the price. It’s not very easy to find a garlic press that can do the job of both crushing and slicing garlic, so this is definitely a worthy investment.
- 【2 IN 1 FUNCTIONS】We have designed two holes, one can crush the garlic, one can cut the garlic into slices, you just need a light pressure, you can quickly get the desired effect!
- 【Premium Aluminum Alloy】This garlic press is made of high quality aluminum alloy ,Light and strong , Have a non-slip handle Make you more comfortable to use.
- 【Easy to use】 Our garlic press come with the little silicone peeler tube, Just cut off the head of the garlic and put it into the peeler, then rub with your hands.Put the peeled clove of garlic in the press and close the handle and squeeze the garlic through the screen, out comes mincer garlic and slicer garlic.
I had some garlic growing in our garden and didn’t know how to use it. So I purchased the garlic press, and now I am using the garlic in different dishes. Our house smells wonderful when we cook with garlic. And I think my wife agrees too, she doesn’t like garlic so she doesn’t like to use it but she’s starting to appreciate it more. The price is a bit higher than other garlic presses, but the build quality and functionality are far superior to the competition.
I really like how the handle is non-slip so you won’t accidentally drop it and break it. One thing that I would love to see in future models of this press is a larger opening to the screen, as I found that when I squeezed it too hard it got stuck and couldn’t be removed. This press is a great value for money.
Alpha Grillers Garlic Press With Silicone Roller Peeler
Our top pick comes from Alpha Grillers, a manufacturer of cooking appliances with decades of experience. This garlic press is made from premium 304 stainless steel, which is the hardest steel there is, and it’s rust proof, so you can be sure that it won’t rust. The garlic press is ergonomically designed that makes it easier to squeeze, and it has a sturdy large handle that you squeeze to push the garlic paste out of the press. The silicone peeler tube helps you to remove the skin of your garlic easily and effortlessly.
This garlic press is built to last. Our favorite part? It’s dishwasher safe, which means it won’t get stuck on any of your dishes when you wash them .That way, you can simply pop it into the machine after a quick rinse and wash cycle. The large chamber of the garlic press flips out for easy cleaning. Simply rinse under running water or run through the dishwasher.
No products found.
The press also has a cleaning brush that can be used to remove any residue from the press after you use it. This garlic press is perfect for all sorts of cuisines and recipes. You can use it to make pesto, hummus, sauces, and so much more. In addition to the garlic press, the company also offers other kitchen appliances, such as a blender, ice crusher, coffee grinder, and more.
I recommend doing a test run before you start crushing and mincing garlic, since there is a learning curve with this tool. After you’ve practiced a few times, you’ll have a better sense of what works and doesn’t work when it comes to garlic pressing and peeling. The tool is great for both garlic and ginger, so you can use it for both tasks.
There are a few downsides to this product though. Firstly, the garlic press isn’t really as good as the one you might find at a restaurant. The press doesn’t come with any accessories or recipes. It’s basically a kitchen appliance, and that’s not a recipe for success. You can use it for other things, but it’s not really designed to do that. That’s a shame, because it could be so useful for garlic and ginger, and it would be awesome to have a couple of recipes to help make the most of it. There’s nothing else I can think of that would make this a better product.
Zulay Kitchen Garlic Press with Mincer Tool
The Zulay Kitchen Garlic Press is one of the top picks in this roundup because it’s made from high-quality materials and has excellent build quality and can extract all the flavor from your garlic clove easily and quickly.
It’s made of sturdy food-grade, rust-resistant high-grade stainless steel and a strong rubber grip handle that won’t break easily, and it’s comfortable to use. This ensures that the press will last for many years, and it won’t crack, chip or break like cheaper models.
- SIMPLE TO USE & BUILT TO LAST: Our premium quality garlic press is constructed from food-grade, rust-resistant materials meant to be among your favorite kitchen gadgets for years to come. This garlic and ginger mincer is designed with built-in studs to extract more paste within seconds. It is great for both professional and home kitchens.
- CRUSH AND MINCE UNPEELED CLOVES: No more strong garlic odor or sticky residue lingering on your hands! Our garlic mincer is designed with a comfortable ergonomic handle that requires minimal effort on your wrists and hands to peel, crush, and mince the cloves in one go; yielding delicious garlic paste while the peels stay in the chamber.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Simply rinse your garlic and ginger press tool under running water or place it in the dishwasher for thorough cleaning. We recommend rinsing the garlic crusher right after use to avoid residual pulp and fibers hardening up.
The Zulay Garlic Press also has a comfortable ergonomic design, making it simple to use with minimal effort on your wrist. This means you can get more garlic paste from each clove, and enjoy the benefits of garlic in every meal. The press is also easy to clean, which makes it ideal for the kitchen and the table. Just rinse under running water, or place in the dishwasher, and you’re good to go. You can even use the garlic press to crush and mince other ingredients like cumin, coriander and peppercorns.
There are three settings that you can adjust to get the perfect amount of garlic paste for your favorite recipes. You can press the garlic cloves for 10 seconds, 30 seconds, or 60 seconds for the mildest garlic paste, or as much as 120 seconds for a very spicy, intense garlic paste.
The Garlic Press has a patented stainless steel strainer that lets the garlic pulp fall into a bowl. This helps prevent any garlic fiber and other residue from being mixed with the garlic pulp, so the resulting garlic paste is fresh and flavorful. The Garlic Press comes with a handy plastic lid that you can use to store the garlic paste in the fridge or freezer. The Garlic Press is perfect for home and professional kitchen
ZYLISS Susi 3 Garlic Press “No Need To Peel” – Crusher, Mincer & Peeler
While it’s not the most stylish of kitchen gadgets, the ergonomically designed handle is comfortable to hold, and the weight is perfect for pressing garlic quickly and easily. I like that it has a wide opening for large cloves that allows you to use larger pieces of garlic cloves. , and the cleaning tool fits through the holes perfectly, making cleanup quick and easy. Simply run the cleaning tool through the hopper and wipe away the residue. This garlic press also has a small detachable peeler so you can quickly and easily remove the skin of garlic.
The Zyliss Susi 3 Garlic Press also has a lot of features, like its built-in crusher, mince, and peeler. The crusher does an amazing job of pulverizing garlic cloves, and the mincer and peeler are great for peeling onions and shallots. It also has a garlic grinder, a chopping blade, and a storage compartment, which I like as it’s a convenient place to store your garlic after you’ve crushed it.
- Garlic Press with Improved Ergonomics: This garlic press is designed to fit comfortably in your hand for easy and efficient garlic mincing
- Efficient Kitchen Accessories: This garlic press accommodates one or several small, unpeeled garlic cloves for effortless results
- Mincer with Angled Teeth Design: This garlic press mincer is designed to ensure complete removal of garlic skins and full extraction of garlic bits and juice
As for the performance of the Zyliss Susi 3 Garlic Press, it’s very high. It crushes garlic with ease, and it mince, peels, and grinds with efficiency. It has a generous capacity for large cloves, and it also has a great, comfortable handle, so you don’t have to worry about having to hold it while crushing garlic. Overall, the Zyliss Susi 3 Garlic Press is a great product for crushing and mincing garlic, and If you’re the kind of person who likes to get their hands dirty, then you might enjoy the Susi 3 garlic press.
The Susi 3 garlic press is made from cast aluminum which makes it sturdy and durable. While this isn’t the most stylish of kitchen gadgets, it’s practical, and makes it easy to add flavor to your food. The Susi 3 garlic press is available in multiple colors as well.
Vantic Garlic Press Rocker
Garlic is an essential ingredient in many recipes, and the Vantic Garlic Press is here to help you crush it into a paste quickly and easily. It has a rocking action that helps you get the garlic to release without smashing your fingers. When you squeeze this garlic crusher, the head will detach from the body, and it will stay in the bowl for easy cleaning later. It’s super easy to use, and it can be cleaned quickly. But what makes this garlic crusher unique is that it has a stainless steel construction, so it won’t rust and will last for a long time. And it’s made of high-quality silicone, which is very durable and resistant to heat, cold, and moisture. It’s also very easy to clean up, and you won’t have any mess in your kitchen. Overall, this is an excellent garlic crusher that’s easy to use, affordable, and will save you time and effort.
- NEW INNOVATIVE ROCKING GARLIC PRESS - This new garlic press with arc shape, comfortable handle design make squeezing a breeze, even for those with weaker grip or small hands.
- CRUSH AND MINCE GARLIC EASILY - With a slight back and forth rocking motion, easily crush or mince garlic in half the time!
- 100% PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL + HIGH QUALITY SILICONE - The Vantic Garlic Press is very durable, corrosion-resistant and will not rust nor break
This is not the first garlic crusher that I’ve owned, but it’s the first time that I’ve tried it in combination with a mincer. The result was fantastic! I had always had problems with the mincer not chopping all of the cloves, but this one gets the job done with no problems. The crushed garlic is great for making salad dressings and spreads, and the minced garlic is great for garlic bread or mashed potatoes. It’s very easy to clean up with the built-in scraper. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gotten rid of garlic stuck in the blades of my other garlic mincers. The garlic stays on the surface of the press, so you won’t have any problems with it getting into your food. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes to experiment with cooking. This would be the best purchase for any garlic lover.
The rocker-shaped design makes it easier to squeeze, so even if you don’t have strong fingers, you’ll still be able to get that perfect smash. There’s a lot of space for the garlic to collect inside, so you won’t waste anything.
OXO Good Grips Soft- Handled Garlic Press
If you like to cook with garlic, then you’ll love this garlic press from OXO. The die-cast zinc body is sturdy and lightweight, so it’s easy to use. It’s made from food-safe materials, so you don’t have to worry about cross-contamination. It’s perfect for the home, but it’s also useful at restaurants or food stalls too. If you’re having a party and want to impress your guests, this garlic press can help.
Since the garlic presses come with soft, comfortable, non-slip handles, you can squeeze the garlic with ease, and get maximum garlic yield. The soft, non-slip handles are really useful, because they absorb pressure and prevent the unit from sliding when you’re pressing down on the cloves. This means that you can get the most out of your garlic.
- Large-capacity garlic chamber
- Efficient hole pattern maximizes amount of garlic pressed
- Built-in cleaner pushes out garlic peels
The OXO Good Grips Garlic Press comes with a large, stainless-steel chamber that holds 2 lbs or a a capacity of 2 cups of garlic. This means that you can enjoy lots of garlic with fewer slices.
There are 4 rows of holes that enable the cloves to be pressed down and flattened, and they fit snugly inside the chamber. The holes are spaced apart, allowing you to press more garlic at once.
The bottom of the unit is designed to let the garlic peel off and collect at the bottom of the chamber. Then, the top part of the chamber can be cleaned with soap and water to get rid of the residue left by the peeled garlic.
To clean up the clumps of garlic that can sometimes form, the manufacturer includes a built-in cleaning system. It’s dishwasher safe too, which makes cleanup a breeze.
If you happen to damage the unit in any way, you can send it back to OXO for repairs. This unit has the capacity to hold 2 lbs of garlic, which is pretty standard among garlic presses. It’s not the most expensive garlic press on our list, but if you want one that will last for many years, then you can’t go wrong with this model.
ORBLUE Garlic Press With Professional Grade Garlic Mincer
The Garlic Press is an essential item for any kitchen. It’s especially useful for mashing garlic cloves, and it’s a great way to make garlic butter. This particular garlic press is a premium model, and it’s crafted from stainless steel. It has a sturdy handle and a non-slip grip, and it also comes with a dishwasher-safe plastic liner.
I love Orblue. They’re always quick to respond, and they do what they say they’re going to do.
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION: The heavy duty construction and ergonomic design, ensure you can easily mince unpeeled garlic cloves or peeled ginger root quickly and with minimal effort. Simply press the handles and delicious paste will ooze out, leaving the peel inside. It's like magic!
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE GARLIC PRESS: Stainless steel, rust proof garlic press can mince and crush garlic with restaurant quality and ease. This will be the best tool in your kitchen.
- ADD COLOR TO YOUR KITCHEN: This crusher is available with silver, black, red, or multi-colored handles. The baskets were not painted to ensure that our garlic press is 100% safe to use when you're preparing food.
This garlic press is one of the best ones they offer, and it comes with a lifetime warranty. It’s built with heavy-duty materials that will last for many years, and will withstand all types of weather. The ergonomic design makes it easy to use and it makes quick work of mashing garlic cloves. Just press the handles and delicious paste will ooze out, leaving the peel inside. It comes with a built-in blade that lets you get the most out of your garlic. With stainless steel, it’s rust proof, and you can count on this being a reliable product. When you’re using this, you’ll be able to make your dishes more delicious, and the garlic will taste amazing. If you’re new to garlic or just want to try something different, then this is the garlic press for you. This is a great investment, and it’s easy to clean too.
KitchenAid Classic Garlic Press, 7.68-Inch, Cobalt Blue
I love garlic, but I hate wasting it. So I was thrilled to find this garlic press from KitchenAid. It’s easy to use and it does a great job at crushing the garlic cloves so that you don’t have to.
The large chamber helps you achieve a thick paste as it makes it easier to squeeze out a lot of garlic. It can handle up to 6 garlic cloves and I found that I could do a lot of the prep work for my garlic-based dishes and still have a bit left over.
- GREAT RESULTS: press, crush, and mince garlic with ease
- LARGE CHAMBER: maximizes the amount of garlic pressed
- DURABLE: made from strong, rust-resistant, stainless steel
The press is dishwasher safe and the body is solid and sturdy. It’s built to last and it looks nice too. The press is built to last and comes with a lifetime warranty, a diswasher-safe lid, and a garlic knife. I like how the lid hat fits securely over the mouthpiece, making cleanup easy.
The handle is comfortable to grip. This is a heavy-duty press, and it takes a lot of pressure to push down on the lever and move the blade up and down.
The Garlic Press has an easy-to-read LCD display that shows you the amount of garlic you’re extracting from each clove, and the unit automatically shuts off when the garlic is extracted. I did notice that the garlic was a little warm to the touch, but it wasn’t hot or burning hot. I am not sure if this is because the garlic was already warm or if the Garlic Press was somehow heating it up. Either way, I didn’t find this to be a problem. Overall, the Garlic Press is a quality product that you won’t regret buying.
Helpful Information and Guide About Garlic Press Slicer
What Is A Garlic Press Slicer?
A garlic press slicer is a handy kitchen tool to press garlic cloves easily and quickly. It can cut garlic in different shapes in uniform pieces and even make a flavorful garlic paste. A garlic presser will help press garlic and make it easy to add to all dishes, which we often skip. You can easily remove the leftover parts of garlic from the slicer. You can press several cloves of garlic at a time if you have a large size presser.
How Does The Garlic Slicer Work?
The garlic slicer is easy to use and maintain. Garlic can be sliced by following simple steps. Open the chamber and put garlic inside it. Close the pressing plate. Squeeze handles together, and the garlic will cut perfectly.
How To Pick The Right Slicer Press?
Garlic slicers are of different types, sizes, colours and shapes.
- Size: The size of garlic slicers is different. It depends on the size and length of the handle. Some slicers can press on clove, and others can three or more at a time. Small slicers do not need much space in the kitchen. It can be stored in a small space. Even you can put it in any corner of a shelf of the cabinet.
- Material: Garlic slicers can be made from a variety of materials. Stainless steel, plastic or rubber can be used for making them. The stainless steel is the most durable of all other materials.
- Design: Garlic pressers are in multiple designs. Some garlic slicers can mince the garlic, and others peel and slice also. The design depends on the capacity and functions of the slicer. Slicers are very stylish and innovative. The press design is common in all slicers.
- Ergonomics: The grip of most slicers is soft and ergonomic. Ergonomic smooth handles will keep your hands clean. The handles must be long and made with non-slippery material to firm grip them.
- Construction: Heavy-duty construction and ingenious design. They must be sturdy, and good quality garlic should not bend when you squeeze. They are made with solid and moulded pieces of metal.
- Style: In most slicers, you can mince garlic by pressing the handles. It requires applying some pressure on it.
- Basket style: Basket style slicers are very stylish and give a beautiful look. It looks like a basket, as the name shows. These slicers can be held easily with the handle. They are large enough, and you can easily pick out the peel of garlic.
- Safety: Garlic pressers are safe to use. The material used in their manufacturing is food proof and safe. No harmful chemicals are used in it.
- Versatility: Slicers are versatile and multifunctional.
- Functions and accessories: The heavy-duty slicers come with other accessories and functions. Mincing, chopping, peeling, slicing and pressing. Home used little slicers are simple with mincing and peeling options only.
- Capacity: Slicers have excellent capacity. Some slicers can slice more than three cloves at a time.
- Handling: Garlic pressers are light and easy to handle.
- Cleaning: Slicers are easy to clean and dishwasher safe. You have to clean immediately after use. With a cleaning brush, it can also be cleaned thoroughly. Cleaning some slicers is difficult as you must take out the blades and then clean them.
- Ease of use: Garlic slicers are easy to use. They work cleanly and professionally. Just put the garlic inside and press the slicer.
Knife Vs Press
Pressers can slice quickly compared to a knife. You need a good cutting board, a sharp and perfect knife, and the most important slicing skill for cutting with a knife. For slicing with a presser, only a presser is enough. You have to peel first, which will take time to cut with a knife. Slicer will peel for you or spate the peels in the basket, and at the end, you can bring them out.
Alternatives To Garlic Slicers
A rasp grater can be used in place of a garlic presser. It will mince the garlic easily, just like a garlic presser slicer. You can also use a grater to mince the garlic instead of a garlic presser.
How Much Does A Garlic Slicer Cost?
Slicers are affordable at a low price. Garlic pressers are made with different materials. The slicers made with plastic and rubber will cost low. At the same time, a high quality durable stainless steel model will be expensive. You can find a good quality slicer for 15 USD usually.
Types Of Garlic Slicers
Garlic slicers can be divided mainly into two types. Manual and electric slicers. Each has its advantages and disadvantages.
A manual slicer can operate manually. It is an inexpensive but efficient tool for getting the most from the slicer. You can cut down garlic more evenly and quickly than a garlic presser knife. For saving time, it will give better results.
- Advantages: You can cut down garlic more evenly and quickly than a knife using a garlic presser. For saving time, it will give better results.
- Disadvantages: It comes with a small capacity. It is helpful for home tasks, but it will not work for preparing large meals. At a time, it can slice a few cloves only, which will take a long time to prepare.
Electric slicers work with electric supply. Electric choppers can be made with stainless steel, plastic or metals.
- Advantages: The most important advantage of an electric slicer is time saving and quick work. Then slice and chop garlic and other vegetables in a few seconds. The other plus point of an electric slicer is its capacity. It can slice many cloves at a time.
- Disadvantages: Electric slicers have disadvantages as well. They slice in more small pieces and combine the whole pieces. There are no size options in the electric slicer. Another disadvantage is its effect on the taste and flavour of garlic. The taste can no longer feel as fresh.
How Is A Garlic Slicer Beneficial To Use?
Garlic slicer has more than one benefit. We do not like peeling and cutting garlic as the smell does not go quickly. It remains in the hands, and sometimes the nails are cut due to peeling garlic in large quantities. A garlic slicer will help you a lot. It will make peeling and slicing with a presser easy and motivate you to cook food. It will save time, avoid creating mess, get rid of the smell and give the best slices.
How To Use A Garlic Slicer?
Using a garlic slicer is simple. Follow the steps which are given below.
- Step 1: Separate the cloves from the bulb of garlic. Either peel them or leave them unpeeled.
- Step 2: Pure some drops of oil on the slicer. Place the cloves of garlic on the slicer.
- Step 3: Combine and press both handles. The slicer will crush cloves into small pieces.
- Step 4: Clean the slicer and remove the remaining parts of the garlic. Then wash it by hand or place it in the dishwasher.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) & Facts About Garlic Press
How Can You Clean The Garlic Press?
A. Garlic slicer can be cleaned by using a toothpick. Bring out all particles of garlic mince with a toothpick. On the other hand, the holes of the slicer can also be clean easily.
How To Cut Garlic Properly With A Slicer?
Cutting garlic is straightforward and easiest. Remove the cap or cover and place a clove in the plunger. Replace cover and press slicer. Press for a few minutes until the clove is minced. Press again if you want to slice thinly.
Can A Garlic Slicer Also Cut Other Food?
A garlic slicer can slice other food as well as garlic. The garlic slicer is small to slice small food or the food cut into small pieces. It can cut potato, olive, ginger and onions also.
How Can Garlic Be Stored?
Sliced garlic can be stored in the freezer using various techniques. A zip plastic bag, food container, or in an airtight jar. Garlic can be stored for a long time and will not expire. If you have sealed the bag or jar, the smell of garlic will not spread in the fridge. Another way of storing cloves is dry them. Powder of dry garlic can also be made.
How Can I Avoid Getting Garlic Hands?
When we cook a meal, the smell of garlic remains in our hands even though we wash them multiple times. It is called ‘garlic hands’, which is not good.
You can avoid getting hands by wearing gloves while slicing garlic. Washing with cold or lemon water can help you get rid of the smell. Add baking soda to water and wash hands with it. Using a good and safe presser will be more helpful in avoiding getting garlic hands.
Why Invest In A Garlic Slicer?
Without cutting skills and perfect knives, it will be hard to slice garlic perfectly. Garlic presser can cut uniform and thin slices. It will peel and chop garlic and can make the task easy. Investing in a garlic slicer will not be risky as it will help you for several years. It will be a small little investment for your future. Garlic pressers are not expensive, so that you can invest easily.
Are Garlic Slicers Safe?
Yes, garlic slicers are safe to use. During slicing, your hands will remain safe, and blades will not injure the fingers. The integrated food chamber keeps hands safe and clean.
Mandoline Can Help To Slice Garlic?
Mini mandoline can help to slice the garlic. It will cut garlic into thin pieces quickly and safely. Slicing garlic on a mandoline is not difficult or tricky. Put the clove in the chamber and slide the food holder back and forth until the garlic is sliced fully.
What Are The Other Uses Of The Garlic Press?
Garlic presser can press small food items in its chamber. Like, ginger, olives or small slices of onions or potato can be pressed.
Which Greater Will Great Best Garlic?
The food greater will great best garlic. The small size of greater can be used for grating garlic.
How To Use A Garlic Press Without Peeling The Cloves?
There is no need to peel garlic before pressing in a garlic slicer. There is a flesh separator in most pressers, which will separate the peel in the basket, which can be taken out quickly.
Can Garlic Press Also Slice Ginger?
Yes, you can also slice ginger with a garlic slicer. It is convenient for slicing and smashing ginger. You first have to cut ginger into the chunks and then fit it into the slicer.
What Are The Alternatives To Garlic Chopper?
Garlic chopper has many alternatives. These can be used instead of garlic chopper. A tool can perform several jobs at a time. Kitchen tools are not specific for only one vegetable. They can be used for other purposes also as.
- Meat tenderizer
- Morter and pestle
Garlic slicers should be a part of every kitchen. The slicer work significantly and rarely needs to clean. This unique appliance will be sure to help you in preparing a meal. It will not be wise to continue risking your hands with knife cuts when you can purchase a garlic presser.
Garlic pressers are different in design. You can get a presser or small mandolin type slicer with interchangeable blades. It will be up to you which presser will be more suitable for your task.
John Hebdon is a food enthusiast, passionate chef, and author of various articles and blog posts related to food and cooking. With a deep love for all things culinary, John’s blog serves as a platform to share his extensive kitchen experiences with a broader audience.
In addition to his culinary expertise, John has a flair for writing and a natural ability to share his passion for food with others. His articles and blog posts are informative, engaging, and packed with practical tips for readers of all skill levels.
As a food enthusiast and writer, John is always on the lookout for new and exciting culinary experiences. Whether it’s trying out a new restaurant, experimenting with a new recipe, or simply sharing a favorite dish with friends and family, John is always eager to explore and share the world of food with others.