Eating vegetables daily make our bodies healthy. Vegetables are rich in calories, nutrients and vitamins. Some vegetables are eaten raw as salads, and others are cooked with species for meals. Soups, sandwiches, and pizzas every food is incomplete without vegetables.
You can cut vegetables in slices, cubes, minced, chopped and spiralized forms. Vegetables look more attractive in spiralized form and are used in various dishes. You cannot cut vegetables in spiral shape with a knife. The knife can only be cut in straight. You can not cut vegetables in spiral form without any proper tool.
A spiral can turn vegetables into spirals, ribbons and noodles. Children usually do not like eating vegetables. Their attractive look can inspire children to eat vegetables. Spiral slicers for vegetables are the best tool for transforming vegetables into noodles.
Comparing the Top Vegetable Spiral Slicers of 2023
What Is A Spiral Slicer?
A spiral slice, also called a spiralizer, is a simple kitchen tool, and it is used to make vegetable noodles and turn them into a kind of ribbons. You can use this tool and turn any vegetable, from carrots to beets to apples and fruits, anything that is hard to turn into ribbons. A spiral slicer requires minimal expertise and promotes a low-calorie intake and weight loss through the consumption of more fresh vegetables. It is designed to save significant time for preparing while still eating more healthy fruits and vegetables.
Comparing the Top Spiral Slicers For Vegetables of 2023
Brieftons 10-Blade Vegetable Spiralizer
- Best Rated, Latest Design With Superior Value: Don't waste your hard earned money on old & weak designs. Our all new improved table top Brieftons spiralizer is markedly stronger than any of the others on the market. You get a complete spiralizing bundle with 10 Japanese stainless steel blades, caddy for safe blade storage, catch container & keep-fresh lid, printed user manual, online guide with demo videos & 4 exclusive Brieftons digital cookbooks with delicious recipes you can make today!
- Strongest Yet & Quality Above All: No expense was spared in making this the best quality veggie spiralizer | 10 Premium Blades: Made of Japanese 420-grade hardened stainless steel to ensure they will always stay ultra sharp | Supersized Foolproof Suction Pad: Stays firmly locked to your tabletop for hours | Quality Plastic Parts: Made of 100% BPA-free, reinforced ABS to handle even the hardest vegetables e.g. butternut squash, sweet potato, beet | Easy to use & clean. Compact to store.
- Get The Most For Your Money: ✅ 10 blades to make angel-hair julienne noodle, spaghetti, tagliatelle, linguine, pappardelle, ribbons, curly fries, fine ridged pasta, crinkle chips, lasagne ✅ Catch container & keep-fresh lid: no mess & keep veggie noodles fresh for longer ✅ Supersized, foolproof suction pad with easy On/Off lever for steadfast operation ✅ Extra caddy for safe blade storage: no more loose attachments ✅ Innovative design to store this kitchen tool neatly as a single unit.
The Brieftons 10-Blade Vegetable Spiralizer is a must-have kitchen item for those looking to add more healthy and delicious meals to their diet. This spiralizer is hands down the strongest and heaviest duty slicer on the market, so you know it will be able to handle any task you need it for. The 10 premium blades are made from Japanese 420-grade hardened stainless steel, ensuring they stay sharp and efficient for years to come. In addition, you get a caddy for safe blade storage, a catch container with keep-fresh lid, printed user manual and 4 exclusive Brieftons digital cookbooks filled with delicious recipes.
This spiralizer is perfect for making low carb, paleo or gluten free dishes as it creates perfect spirals of vegetables like zucchini, carrots or cucumbers quickly and easily. The best part about this spiralizer is that it does all the hard work for you! All you have to do is feed your favorite veggies into the chute and watch in amazement as beautiful spirals come out at the other end. It’s also incredibly easy to clean up afterwards – just rinse off the parts with warm water or use a damp cloth.
One of the main advantages of using this spiralizer compared to other models out there is its superior construction quality; this one will last for many years without showing any signs of wear or tear. On top of that, it’s great value too – when you purchase this model you get all the extra accessories mentioned above included in the price.
The only downside I can think of is that it’s not suitable for small vegetables such as shallots or onions since they don’t fit into the chute properly – but then again most spiralizers are designed this way so there’s not much difference here.
With its superior construction quality, handy accessories and digital cookbooks full of tasty recipes – what’s not to love?
Spiralizer 7-Blade Vegetable Slicer
- Quality Above All - Stronger Than Ever – Spiralizer is the Brand people have come to trust and rely on. Our New 3rd Generation model is 30-35% stronger than any of the others on the market GUARANTEED! Our 420 high carbon cutlery grade stainless steel blades and stronger ultra reinforced ABS make it possible to spiralize harder root vegetables like sweet potatoes and turnips that previously broke spiralizer handles
- Never Get Bored On A Keto/low Carb, Paleo, Raw, Vegan, Or Gluten-free Diet Again - Start Making Healthy Gourmet Meals As Soon As You Get It - You'll get an excellent recipe e-book filled with nutritious, mouth-watering meal ideas the whole family will love!
- Raving Fans! - Our product has been seen on Bethenny, Ellen, The Doctors, The Food Network, National newspapers and magazines throughout the country and if that's not enough, read the thousands of reviews left by amazing Amazon customers.
This spiral slicer is one of the strongest and heaviest on the market and its 420 high carbon cutlery grade stainless steel blades make it possible to easily slice through even the toughest root vegetables like sweet potatoes and turnips. The ultra-reinforced ABS makes sure that the handle does not break when slicing these hard vegetables.
This spiralizer comes with an amazing recipe e-book filled with nutritious and delicious meals that can be made with ease. The recipes are suitable for Keto/low Carb, Paleo, Raw, Vegan, or Gluten-free diets so you’ll never get bored with your meal options! The construction of this product is also very sturdy which means it will last a long time if well taken care of.
The biggest advantage of using this product is that it allows me to make healthier gourmet meals quickly without having to spend too much time in the kitchen. It also helps save money because I am able to buy cheaper root vegetables instead of more expensive pre-made pasta noodles or spaghetti.
The only downside I have noticed about this product is that it can be difficult to clean due to all its intricate pieces. Additionally, some users may find this spiralizer too heavy if they do not have much counter space available in their kitchen.
Fullstar Vegetable Spiralizer Vegetable Slicer – 4 in 1
- Compact and cleaning is a breeze - unlike large units which are a hassle to store and clean, our pocket-sized spiralizer fits just about anywhere! The spiralizer can be fully disassembled with ease and every component is dishwasher-safe.
- Functionality with ease - 4 options to fulfil all of your spiralizing needs in 1 space-saving kitchen gadget. Perfect for zoodles, healthy vegetable pastas and gorgeous garnishes and all available with just an easy push of a button.
- Mess-free storage solutions- the Fullstar spiralizer comes with a removable container to catch all of your freshly sliced veg and lid so you have the option to store it for later.
The Fullstar Vegetable Spiralizer is a great tool for anyone looking to add some healthy and delicious veggies to their meals. This product is incredibly well made and comes with four different options for spiralizing, making it incredibly versatile. Not only that, but its small size allows for easy storage and the removable container catches any excess vegetable pieces, making clean up a breeze!
One of the best aspects of this product has to be the ease of use. The spiralizer comes with adjustable blades that are easily controlled with just one push of a button. This makes it perfect for creating both thin strands like spaghetti or thicker strands like zoodles. Additionally, the stainless steel blades ensure even slicing every time and make this product safe for you and your family.
Another advantage is that you can easily store leftovers if you’re not going to use them all at once. The spiralizer comes with a container that attaches directly to the unit, so you don’t have to worry about transferring food from one place to another in order to save it later on.
One downside is that because it is so compact and small, it can be difficult to handle larger vegetables with this product. It’s also not ideal for people who want finer strands of veggie noodles as the adjustable blades are limited in how thin they can go.
Spiral Vegetable Cutter 1000203 Spiral Vegetable Cutter
- EASY VEGETABLE SPIRALIZER: Serve up your favorite vegetable as a delicious carb-free pasta with this vegetable slicer by Veggetti. With a simple twist, this spiralizer for veggies instantly turns your favorite vegetables into tasty and healthy noodles
- SPIRAL VEGGIE SLICER: A versatile veggie spiral noodle maker, this spiralizer allows you to make vegetable spaghetti stir fry and more very easy. This is a great spiralizer for veggies noodles and works great with zucchini, squash carrots, and cucumbers
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: This vegetable cutter has two separate stainless steel blades - one side for thick noodle strands and the other for thin ones. The spiral slicer also features a spiked holder to easily grip the vegetable when it has been sliced short
The Ontel 1000203 Vegetable Spiralizer is an excellent kitchen tool for anyone looking to get creative with their food. It is ideal for creating delicious, healthy and carb-free alternatives to traditional pasta dishes. Its stainless steel blades make it easy to create thin or thick spirals in zucchini, carrots, cucumbers, squash and other vegetables quickly and easily. This makes it easier than ever to make salads and noodle dishes that are both tasty and nutritious.
This product also has a number of advantages over other similar products. For example, it is very easy to use, with no complicated set up required. The spiralizer is also very durable thanks to its stainless steel construction, making it long lasting so you can cook without worry. Furthermore, the included blades are sharp enough for dependable cutting performance but not so strong as to be dangerous when using or cleaning the product.
Another advantage of this product is its affordability. Compared to some other vegetable spiralizers on the market this one provides exceptional value for money thanks its high quality components at a reasonable price point.
On the downside however, while the included instructions provide basic instructions they don’t go into great detail on how best to make use of the product’s features. As such newcomers may have difficulty getting the most out of their spiralizer until they gain some experience in using it. Additionally, as with all manual spiralizing tools there is always potential for injury due to improper handling or carelessness when cleaning up afterwards; please ensure proper safety protocols are adhered too when using the product!
In conclusion, if you’re looking for an affordable way to produce delicious vegetable noodles then Ontel’s 1000203 Vegetable Spiralizer is a great option worth considering! It offers multiple advantages including simple setup and use; reliable cutting performance; durability; affordability – plus there’s no need for electricity so you can take it anywhere! With that said just remember that basic safety precautions should always be followed when using any kitchen tool – particularly blades!
Lifestyle Dynamics Original SpiraLife Spiralizer Vegetable Slicer
- ★ WHILE OTHER HANDHELD SPIRALIZERS TRY TO TEMPT YOU with bundle offers, THEY WON’T ADMIT TO THE WASTEFULNESS of their zucchini spaghetti maker design. Just TAKE A LOOK AT OUR SECOND IMAGE to see what we mean. Our SHORTER, WIDER FUNNEL and SPECIALLY DESIGNED CAP ensure that much more of your veggie is turned into zoodles. Just the way it should be! A BETTER DESIGN from us means LESS WASTE for you! AS SEEN ON THE TODAY SHOW, HUFFPOST AND MASHABLE!
- ★ THICKER BLADE OPENING MEANS NO SHREDDED ZUCCHINI with both our veggie noodle and ribbon blade. NO CLOGGING OR JAMMING. No more shredding your veggies to mush. Our EXTRA SHARP BLADES make precision cuts for STURDY ZOODLES that can stand up even in thick sauces and soups! EASY TO CLEAN & DISHWASHER SAFE.
- ★ OUR HOW-TO VIDEOS PROVIDE THE INSTRUCTION THAT OTHERS DON’T. As with any new kitchen gadget, you want to LEARN HOW TO USE IT CORRECTLY so that you aren’t frustrated or disappointed. From HOW TO EASILY CLEAN your zucchini noodle maker to USAGE TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS, our 5 VIDEO SERIES help you and your loved ones to get the most out of your veggie slicer.
The Original SpiraLife Spiralizer Vegetable Slicer is an amazing tool for anyone looking to transform their vegetables into delicious and nutritious creations. Its extra sharp blades make the job of cutting vegetable noodles and ribbons a breeze, while its shorter, wider funnel ensures that far less of your vegetable goes to waste than with other zucchini spaghetti makers. In addition, its thicker blade opening means no more shredding your veggies to mush – you can enjoy perfectly sliced zoodles every time!
As seen on the Today Show, HuffPost and Mashable, this spiralizer is a must-have in any kitchen. It’s compact size makes it easy to store away when not in use while its solid construction ensures it will last for years to come. Plus, it comes with two additional blades so you can have even more fun creating various shapes from your vegetables.
One of the best things about this product is how versatile it is; with one simple tool you can create an endless array of dishes ranging from salads to stir fry or even raw vegetable lasagna. Plus, if you’re trying to stick to a healthier diet then this is the perfect way to cut back on carbs and get creative with your meals at the same time!
The only downside I can think of with this product is that it doesn’t come with instructions on how to hold or use the blades safely; however, once you’ve used it a few times then you’ll quickly become familiar with its various functions.
OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer with StrongHold Suction
- Make quick work of creating uniform spirals from fruits and vegetables for curly fries, salads, garnishes and more
- Three stainless steel blades create spaghetti cut (1/8th inch), fettuccine cut (1/4th inch), or ribbon cut noodles
- Removable blade box keeps blades clean, safe and organized when not in use and stores onboard
It is easy to use, and makes creating beautiful spirals from fruits and vegetables so much faster. With three stainless steel blades, you can choose between spaghetti cut (1/8th inch), fettuccine cut (1/4th inch), or ribbon cut noodles. The food holder is sharp enough to secure your produce while spiralizing, plus it is dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.
The strong suction cup helps secure the spiralizer in place on any flat surface, minimizing any slips or spills during use. Additionally, the handle easily rotates for easier operation, plus it folds up for convenient storage.
One advantage of this product is how quickly and easily you can create spirals from different types of fruits and vegetables. Another benefit is that it is relatively easy to clean and store away when not in use; simply rinse under water with a mild detergent after each use and then fold up the handle for compact storage.
On the downside, the blades don’t always cut evenly; sometimes they require more effort than expected to get through tough produce like carrots or potatoes. Also, if you don’t have a deep countertop space available to fit this spiralizer properly then you may have trouble using it.
It makes creating uniform spirals from different types of fruit and vegetables so much easier than other methods I’ve tried before. The removable blade box keeps blades safe and organized when not in use, plus the Stronghold suction cup ensures non-slip stability on countertops for added convenience.
OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Hand-Held Spiralizer
- Create three different sizes of vegetable noodles in uniform spirals
- Food holder/cap protects Hands when in use and during storage
- Non-slip grip for comfortable spiralizing
The device’s open design allows it to accommodate both long and round vegetables, while its three stainless steel blades are color-coded for quick identification (spaghetti cut [1/8-in], fettuccine cut [1/4-in] and ribbon cut). Plus, the product is recommended by Cooks Illustrated – so you know you’re getting quality!
The OXO Good Grips spiralizer is a great tool for adding extra nutrients and texture to your meals. For example, spiralizing sweet potatoes can help add more fiber and vitamins into your diet. It’s also perfect for making creative dishes like zucchini noodles with pesto or ribboned cucumber salads. And since it’s dishwasher safe, cleanup is a breeze!
One of the downsides of this product is that it can be difficult to fit long vegetables into the feed tube – requiring manual cutting beforehand. Additionally, there could be better instructions included on how to properly assemble the spiralizer. However, these minor issues should not detract from its overall efficiency and convenience as a kitchen tool.
Best Spiraler Spiralizer with Peeler & Brush
- SUPERIOR VALUE for the Complete Spiralizer Bundle: The Kitchen Supreme Spiralizer + Ceramic Peeler + Flexible Cleaning Brush + Storage/Protective Bag + Spiral Slicer Recipes Physical Cookbook + Rapid Results Digital Guidebook - 101 Power Tips for a Fitte
- RELIABLE: Built from BPA-Free ABS Plastic and Heat-Treated Stainless Steel. Two High Class Japanese Razor Sharp Blades, guaranteed not to rust or loose sharpness qualities in time. Built-In Finger Guard Protection And Safety Cap. | CONVENIENT & USER FRIE
- THE BEST CHOICE: Best spiral slicer for anyone on a Raw Food / Low Carb / Gluten Free / No Wheat / Paleo / DIET ! A PERFECT GIFT for Moms, Cooks and healthy-conscious people, making their life fun and easy. Most important for parents, it makes vegetables
This complete bundle includes the Spiralizer, Ceramic Peeler, Flexible Cleaning Brush, Storage/Protective Bag, Spiral Slicer Recipes Physical Cookbook, and Rapid Results Digital Guidebook – 101 Power Tips for a Fitter, Healthier You! With this bundle you can easily create noodles and julienne spirals from carrots, zucchini, cucumbers, squash, radish and sweet potatoes. The two julienne sizes (1/16” x 3/32” and 1/8’x 3/16”) help you create the perfect pasta shapes.
The Zucchini Spaghetti Maker is also great for anyone on a raw food diet or those following other low carb or paleo diets. It is also an excellent gift idea for moms and healthy-conscious people alike. Not only does it make their life easier but it also keeps them fit and healthy in the process.
One of the best advantages of using this Zucchini Spaghetti Maker is its ease of use. You simply insert your vegetable into the chute at the top of the spiraler and turn the handle to rotate it around until your desired shape appears at the bottom. This makes creating homemade vegetable pastas easier than ever before! Plus, with all of its additional components like the ceramic peeler and cleaning brush included in this complete bundle, there isn’t anything else you will need to purchase in order to get started with creating delicious spaghetti dishes.
The only downside we could find with this product was that some users reported difficulty inserting hard vegetables into the chute due to its narrow size. To solve this issue we recommend pre-cutting your vegetables into thinner slices before attempting to twist them into noodles or spirals through this machine.
Brieftons 5-Blade Spiralizer
- This is your spiralizing kit with new designs.
Brieftons 5-Blade Spiralizer comes with five interchangeable blades, a printed color manual with detailed assembly and usage instructions, as well as an online quick start guide with demo videos. Not to mention, it also includes three exclusive recipe ebooks to get you started on your spiralizing journey!
The use of this product is very straightforward. You can easily switch out the blades depending on the type of cut or noodles you want. To top it off, it can be disassembled for compact storage so you won’t have to worry about taking up too much counter space when not in use.
One of the main advantages to using this spiralizer is its versatility. With 5 different blades, you have many more options than just zucchini noodles. You can create beautiful ribbons from carrots or cucumbers for salads or slaws, curly fries from potatoes and sweet potatoes, thin angel hair strands from celery root and butternut squash for pasta dishes; even fruit slices for snacks or decorations! The possibilities are almost endless!
Another great feature is Brieftons’ 100% Lifetime Replacement Warranty – no questions asked if something goes wrong with your spiralizer within its lifetime – that’s amazing customer service and peace of mind.
The only real downside I’ve noticed so far is that since there are so many pieces involved in assembling it, it might take some getting used to at first if you’re new to spiralizing. But once you get the hang of it, you’ll be amazed at how quickly and easily you can transform vegetables into delicious meals!
Gefu Spiral Slicer Spirelli 2.0
- -For zucchini, carrots, radishes, cucumbers, potatoes and beetroots up to 6cm in
- -Attachable finger guard with 3 stainless steel pins ensures a safe hold from the start
- -Two spiral sizes: 2 x 3mm / 0.08 x 0.12 in and 3.5 x 5mm / 0.14 x 0.2 in
The GEFU Spiralizer – Vegetable Spiral Slicer with Attachable Finger Guard – Spirelli 2.0 is the perfect tool for anyone looking to add more fresh vegetables to their meals. This device quickly and easily creates spiral-shaped strips of zucchini, carrots, radishes, cucumbers, potatoes and beetroots up to 6cm in diameter. It comes with a unique attachable finger guard that has three stainless steel pins to ensure a safe hold from the start. The special blades are made of Japanese stainless steel and have two different sizes: 2 by 3mm and 3.5 by 5mm. The handle is made from a high-grade plastic for long lasting use and it is also dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.
I have been using this device for some time now and I can confidently say that it makes preparing vegetables fun and easy! With just a few simple steps you can turn any veggie into beautiful ribbons or spirals that make salads look amazing! By far the biggest advantage of this device is its safety features – the attachable finger guard guards against accidental slipping while slicing, which means even children can use this tool safely under adult supervision. Additionally, the high-grade plastic handle allows you to get a secure grip when in use, making it even safer to operate.
On the downside, most vegetables will require some prepping before they can be used with this spiralizer – peeling hard skins or cutting them down into smaller pieces so they fit comfortably in the device. Additionally, depending on how much produce you need to prepare at one time, this device can take up quite a bit of counter space as well as being labor intensive if doing large batches manually by hand.
Helpful Information and Guide About Spiral Slicer For Vegetables
What To Look For When Buying A Spiral Slicer?
You can find out the best spiralizer for your kitchen among various market verities by following the criteria below.
- Material: Consider that the spiral slicer is made with stainless steel.
- Versatility: To save space in the kitchen, look for the spiral slicer for vegetables. This is versatile and multipurpose.
- Ease Of Use: It must have a simple design and should be easy to use.
- Ease Of Cleaning: After using a spiral slicer, you need to wash and clean it every time. Consider that the spiral slicer is easy to clean, and the blades are safe for dishwashers.
- Clean Cut: Consider that the spiral slicer cuts vegetables cleanly and neatly.
- Durability: The material of spiral slicer for vegetables must be durable and last long.
- Size: Choose the size according to the space in your kitchen and your need.
- Price: Price is the first thing to consider when looking at different models.
- Electric Or Manual: Spiral slicers are manual and electric. If you want a slicer for home use, then select the manual and for restaurants and heavy-duty, buy the electric one.
- Storage: Consider that the spiral slicer needs less space on the kitchen counter and for storage. Make sure there is external or internal storage in the slicer for blades and other attachments.
- Blades: Consider that the blades are made with stainless steel. Blades with stainless steel material are sharper and long last. Make sure that the spiral slicer has multiple blades of different sizes.
- Suction Cups: Suction cups are anti-slip features for countertop spiral slicers.
- Warranty: Look for the warranty of the spiral slicer also. It should be at least one year.
How To Use The Spiral Slicer?
The slicer has fine blades that slice raw vegetables and fruits into various noodles or zoodle shapes. Some slicers work like a large pencil sharpener, where you stick the vegetable in and turn it against the blades by hand, while other more advanced models allow you to turn a crank and make noodles quickly with the increased leverage.
- Step One: Choose a smooth, flat surface. There are different blades, and you may like your slices thinner or thicker depending on the vegetable and recipe. Press the spiral down to fix the section based on the surface.
- Step Two: Wash the vegetable and let it dry, then cut both ends of your desired vegetable. Place it in the slicer and attach one end of the vegetable toward the blade until secured in place. Don’t forget a plate or cutting board to catch the noodles.
- Step Three: While rotating the handle, apply pressure toward the blade to successfully spiralize your vegetable. Now you are ready to enjoy your nutritious pasta alternative.
Types Of Spiral Slicers For Vegetables
Spiral vegetable slicers are found in three main types. These types are handheld, countertop and electric slicers. Their short detail is given below.
Handheld spiral slicer
Handheld spiral slicers for vegetables are portable kitchen gadgets used at home for outdoor parties. Handheld spiral slicers are manual and require effort to use and spiralize vegetables. These slicers come with 1 or 3 blades. A handheld spiral slier is used for small work.
Countertop spiral slicer
Countertop spiral slicers are also manual and placed on the kitchen counter or any smooth surface to use. It comes with a variety of blades from 3 to 10. It can spiralize large size vegetables with ease.
Electric spiral slicer
Electric spiralizer is a versatile appliance with interchangeable blades for multiple cuts. This slicer works with electricity and power. Its speed is very fast and requires minimal effort. Electric spiralizer is used in restaurants, hotels and food points for heavy-duty work.
Manual Vs Electric Spiralizer
There are a few key differences between manual and electric spiralizer.
A manual spiralizer is less expensive than an electric one. It is more compact and requires less storage space. The manual spiral slicer is slow and requires continuous force to rotate the handle.
An electric spiralizer has more features and settings than a manual spiralizer. It has more number of interchangeable blades. An electric spiral slicer has some extra features like speed control. An electric spiralizer is faster and easier to use than a manual spiralizer. It comes with a warranty, while a manual spiralizer usually does not have a warranty.
Different Blades Of Spiralizer
Spiral slicers have different types of blades. All of them are cut differently in shape and style. The main blades of every spiral slicer are spaghetti cut, fettuccine cut and ribbon or flat cut blades. Some additional blades spiralize vegetables. The sizes of these blades are 2milimeter, 3milimeter, 5milimeter and 5.5milimeter.
How To Clean The Spiralizer Slicer?
Cleaning of spiral slicer for vegetables after every use is necessary. If you do not clean your spiralizer slicer regularly and properly, it can become a breeding ground for bacteria and may spread disease. You can clean your spiralizer by following the below steps.
- Step 1: First, disassemble the spiralizer slicer. Remove the blades from the spiral slicers. Most models have several parts that can be taken apart for cleaning.
- Step 2: Once disassembled, rinse all the parts in warm, soapy water. Be sure to scrub with a soft cloth. Do not apply steel wool.
- Step 3: Use a brush to remove vegetables stuck inside the blades. Place the parts in the top rack of the dishwasher, which is dishwasher-safe, for thorough cleaning.
- Step 4: Dry all the parts of the spiral slicer with a damp cloth. Once all the parts are dry, reassemble the spiralizer slicer. Now it is ready to use and free from germs.
Which Vegetables Can Be Sliced On A Spiral Slicer?
Zucchini is a go-to vegetable for spiralizing; it is easy to spiralize for traditional pasta dishes. Spiralized carrots are a great alternative to shedding and slicing for salads. The following things can be spiralized:
- Fruits: Melon, apple, pear, plantains.
- Vegetables: Broccoli, zucchini, beets, butternut squash, radish, cucumber, potato, sweet potato, carrot, turnips, bell pepper, and cabbage.
Why Buy A Spiral Slicer?
Vegetables are a must for the growth of our bodies. A spiral slicer is the best and easiest way to add vegetables more to our meals. We can eat vegetables freshly and will no more need to buy pre-sliced or spiralized vegetables from the market, which will not be fresh.
It can be used to create long, thin strips of vegetables, which is perfect for making healthy veggie noodles. Spiral slicers are also great for quickly slicing fruits and vegetables for stir-fries, soups, and more. Plus, they are fun to use and can help you explore your creativity in the kitchen.
Tips For Using A Spiral Slicer For Vegetables
A spiral slicer is an excellent option if you are looking for a fun and easy way to add more vegetables to your diet. With a spiral slicer, you can quickly and easily create long, thin strands of vegetables that can be used in various dishes.
Here are some tips for using a spiral slicer:
- Choose a firm, crisp vegetable for the best results. Soft or mushy vegetables will be more difficult to slice and may not hold their shape as well.
- Cut the vegetable into manageable pieces before spiral slicing. Depending on the size of your spiral slicer, you may need to cut the vegetable into smaller pieces to fit.
- Start with a slow speed and increase as needed. If the vegetable isn’t slicing evenly, you may need to increase the speed.
- Be careful not to over-slice. If you spiral slice too much, the vegetables will become mushy and difficult to eat.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) & Facts About Spiral Slicer For Vegetables
How Long Can The Length Of Vegetables Fit?
A spiral slicer can slice the whole vegetable up to a length of 10 inches. If the vegetable is longer than 10 inches, cut it in half and then slice.
Can You Freeze Spiralized Vegetables?
Yes, you can freeze most of the spiralized vegetables. Denser vegetables can be freeze with ease. Potatoes, radish, carrots and turnips can freeze when spiralized. Vegetables with high water content should be used when they are fresh. Because they will spoil when placed in the freezer.
Can You Use A Food Processor To Spiralize?
Food processors with spiral attachments can be used to spiralize vegetables. You cannot spiralize on a food processor without attachments.
What Food Can You Spiralize?
Spiral slicers can be used to spiralize vegetables and fruits. Firm fruits and vegetables are easier to spiralize than harder ones.
What Material Is The Slicer Made Of?
The spiral slicer is made of BPA-free food safe and ABC plastic.
Does It Spiralize Sweet Potatoes?
Yes, it can spiralize sweet potatoes.
Does It Suction To The Countertop Well?
Yes, it suctions to the countertop well.
How Big Are The Leftover Vegetables?
There is little leftover and waste of vegetables.
A spiral slicer is a multipurpose machine for beets to radishes; a spiral vegetable cutter is designed for every season produce. Use this kitchen gadget as a carrot, cucumber, potato, squash, or zoodles spiralizer. You can make fresh, new dishes which you never thought possible. Spiral slicer help retains maximum nutrition in your vegetables. It is simply a perfect gadget for more creative cooking. Now it will not be hard for you to choose the most suitable spiral slicer.
John Hebdon is a food enthusiast, passionate chef, and author of various articles and blog posts related to food and cooking. With a deep love for all things culinary, John’s blog serves as a platform to share his extensive kitchen experiences with a broader audience.
In addition to his culinary expertise, John has a flair for writing and a natural ability to share his passion for food with others. His articles and blog posts are informative, engaging, and packed with practical tips for readers of all skill levels.
As a food enthusiast and writer, John is always on the lookout for new and exciting culinary experiences. Whether it’s trying out a new restaurant, experimenting with a new recipe, or simply sharing a favorite dish with friends and family, John is always eager to explore and share the world of food with others.